Talk (Valentines / 10 things I hate about you)
- As tomorrow is valentines day
- We’re going to talk about love and romance
- We are going to start with a clip from 10 things I hate about you
- In this clip, Pat, the long haired bloke, is trying to win over Kat
- [10 things I hate about you]
- 59 mins – Pat is in the corridor, paying someone to use the microphone
- 1 hour 2 mins – Detention room door
- 1 hour 4 mins – Cuts to Pat at Kat in a boat
The middle bit
- How would you have reacted if you were Kat?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done to impress someone?
- What have you seen other people do?
- Some people will do almost anything to win someone over…why?
- What’s the big deal about?
- What’s wrong with being single?
- Would you prefer to be single or going out with someone?
- The Bible has love and romance in it…
- Read Song of Songs 4:1-7; 9-12 The Message
- How would you feel if someone wrote that for you?
- What do you think the author is trying to say?
- He was impressed…he was sort of saying 'she's well fit'
- Which would you prefer...looks or personality? Why?
- We're going to finish by reading some things that people have said about
- Some of these things are from the Bible, and some are apparently what some
- If anyone would like to read some out, please do...tell me what you
Youth ideas home page
Copyright 1998-2004 Nigel Coates